Radin-Kamp Department Store Built 1924

About

Radin & Kamp were pioneer merchants in Fresno from the 1880's until 1941. The J.C. Penney Company occupied the building from 1941 to 1986. At one time it had the greatest square footage of any building in Fresno. Its decorated cornice is particularly distinctive.

Fulton Challenge

What retailer occupied this building?


Mervyn’s J.C Penny Sears

Address

959 Fulton Street

Share It