Helm Building Built 1914

About

This building was originally known as the Griffith-McKenzie Building, named for its original owners. It was renamed when Frank M. Helm purchased it. The broad, ornate cornice is one of the building's most remarkable features.

Fulton Challenge

The Helm building was originally called


Griffith-McKenzie Building Mattei Buiding McKenzie Building

Address

1101 Fulton Street

Share It