San Joaquin Light & Power Co. Built 1923

About

The San Joaquin Light & Power Corporation had its beginnings in 1895 and then expanded to serve the rapidly-growing light and power needs of the San Joaquin Valley. The construction of this building in 1923-1924 is symbolic of the prestige and significance the company had attained. This building still remains a significant visual landmark in the city, and is an excellent example of the Italian Renaissance Revival style. In addition, it was constructed by R. F. Felchlin Co., an important local architectural, engineering and construction firm.

Fulton Challenge

When did construction begin on San Joaquin Light & Power Co. Building


1912-1920 1922-1923 1923-1924

Address

1401 Fulton Street

Share It